Friday, April 27, 2007

Just to Clarify

I took down the last post, "My Blog, My Rules," because I realized that it might have caused some confusion. If your comments are still on my blog, that post wasn't directed at you. I appreciate and value 99 percent of the comments I receive. And while the overall plan is to continue to take this site down, I'm still posting so obviously I've taken what you've said into consideration.

As an FYI, comment moderation is now on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

Gosh, I'm not sure I remember what posts I commented on, so I certainly wouldn't notice any missing. :-)
My memory is very choosy on what it elects to store, I'm telling you.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Zhl, I'm only now catching up on your last three posts -- and I'm so very sorry to hear that you're taking your blog down... and that you've evidently had some visits from unkind a-holes. I do hope -- selfishly -- that you reconsider, but I do realize it's probably something you need for your own peace of mind. Whatever you decide, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well.

11:16 AM  
Blogger ellie said...

Well, I'll miss your blogging and I'll still be checking back just in case you do occassionally post- but I can understand taking it down, especially if it served it's purpose for you and you are at a different place. Kind of a shame that there are commenters out there that aren't cool, or that people feel the need to put up unsupportive comments- I mean we are all here to connect and support one another- what is the point of doig otherwise. I hope things go well for you- as I have most enjoyed reading your blog and you have in a small way become a part of my life. Thank you for that.

10:10 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

I get wanting to leave blogging behind, I cycle through that option fairly regularly.

You'd be missed.

Keeping you on bloglines just in case!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey - just checking in - hope you're doing ok.

T

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home